[column size=”3-5″ last=”0″ style=”0″]
[column size=”2-5″ last=”1″ style=”sidebar”]
1. Attend an introductory webinar.
2. Participate in a 3-month trial of Mendability (with an option for an additional 3 months). You will be doing exercises that take a few minutes a few times a day. There is a 10-minute questionnaire to take every couple of weeks to update the program. We also require you to keep a regular journal of your observations.
3. Provide ATEC score at the beginning of therapy and at 3 months (and 6 months) POST treatment.
4. Provide blood work test results from the past 12 to 24 months that include inflammatory markers (Sed Rate, CRP, ANA, OR, RF, etc).
5. Obtain follow up blood work test results on completing the trial.
(If you cannot provide the test results required, you may apply for special permission from TACA)
Thank you for participating in this important project! We look forward to hearing about your success story! Thank you for your participation!
• This offer is only available to TACA coordinators and key volunteers. Do not forward this offer. (It is important to note that within weeks TACA will have a scholarship program available for qualified applicants.)
Have questions? Please call 1-888-579-7002 or post a question at the bottom of the page.