I have worked primarily with children from birth to 21 in the public schools, clinic setting and in my private practice. I also have experience working with families on establishing priorities and routines that work for all family members. I also have worked in the home health setting to help families adapt the environment for their special needs children and for family members with physical disabilities. I understand how having an adult or child with special needs impacts the entire family. - Date of Certification: 25 Feb 2017 - Experience: 37 years as an OT - Other Qualifications: Specialty in Sensory Integration, certified coach.
- Date of Certification: 19 May 2017 - Experience: SLP in schools for 5 years
- Date of Certification: 28 May 2017 - Experience: I have over 25 years of experience as a SLP. During this time, I have worked in numerous settings ranging from NICU to SNFs.
- Date of Certification: 03 May 2017 - Experience: 15 years of work in the pediatric field, early childhood intervention with all varieties of syndromes. - Other Qualification: Licensed family and marriage counselor
- Date of Certification: 02 Jun 2017 - Experience: School-based Therapist for 10 years; early intervention therapist prior
- Date of Certification: 15 May 2016 - Experience: - Other Qualification:
- Credentials: Developmental Therapist - Date of Certification: 26 Jun 2016 - Experience: - Other Qualification:
Presently working as Development Therapist in Nidhi Early Intervention Centre, Bangalore, India. Previously worked in Spastics Society of Karnataka, where has been in-charge of Early Intervention and Home Management program along with home therapies for kids in ' Respite Care' program as pediatric Physiotherapist. - Date of Certification: 30 Jun 2016 - Experience: 8.5 years
– Date of Certification: June 11,2017 – Experience: Working in Learning Disabilities/ Paeds Setting
– Date of Certification: June 13, 2017 – Experience: Applied behavior analyst