- Date of Certification: 30 Jun 2016
Having worked with children and adults for about 40 years, I have searched for means to help my students/clients succeed. I add different tools that will contribute to Unlocking Learning Potential. I am driven to this mission as I struggled in school myself. – Date of Certification: June 29, 2017 – Experience: Using Neurodevelopmental Approach
– Date of Certification: June 28, 2017 – Experience: I have worked as a school based Occupational Therapist for 10 years. I have a caseload of students with autism.
– Date of Certification: July 17, 2017 – Experience: 5 years
– Date of Certification: July 25, 2017 – Experience: Social Worker – Other Qualifications: LMSWCC
– Date of Certification: August 1, 2017 – Experience: 17 years working as an OT
– Date of Certification: 25 September 2017 – Experience: 37 years as a pediatric OT in various settings.
- Date of Certification: 28 Feb 2017 - Experience: 15 years
I have worked primarily with children from birth to 21 in the public schools, clinic setting and in my private practice. I also have experience working with families on establishing priorities and routines that work for all family members. I also have worked in the home health setting to help families adapt the environment for their special needs children and for family members with physical disabilities. I understand how having an adult or child with special needs impacts the entire family. - Date of Certification: 25 Feb 2017 - Experience: 37 years as an OT - Other Qualifications: Specialty in Sensory Integration, certified coach.