- Date of Certification: 02 May 2017 - Experience: 11 years of practice experience, 8 in pediatrics
- Date of Certification: 10 May 2017 - Experience: NA
- Date of Certification: 21 Feb 2016
- Date of Certification: 15 May 2016 - Experience: - Other Qualification:
- Date of Certification: 26 Jun 2016 - Experience: - Other Qualification:
– Date of Certification: June 24,2017 – Experience: 20 years
– Date of Certification: July 19, 2017 – Experience: 19 years
Mary Jo is the founder of Hearts and Hands Therapy of New Jersey. Hearts & Hands was founded by Mary Jo Walilko in New Jersey from all that she had learned over 17 years as a therapist and mother of a child with ASD. We are unique in that our focus comes from a mother’s struggle and triumphs over ASD and we truly understand from firsthand experience what parents are going through; not only their child’s behaviors but also all the issues they face in the home, community and school system. We help the behaviors with scientific backed ABA Therapy and Sensory Enrichment Therapy but are also there to support the family in ALL that they need. We hope that you will decide to trust us with your child’s behavioral therapy and know we will do all we can for them as if they were our own child. Hearts & Hands Therapy specializes in providing individual supports to children with special needs of any kind. We always take a team approach to identifying any problematic behaviors, why they are occurring, and come up with strategies and a treatment plan that is a good fit for the child in any environment....
– Date of Certification: August 1, 2017 – Experience: 10.5 years.
– Date of Certification: August 9, 2017 – Experience: 8 years.