Ms. Lew Siew Fei is an instructor of MBL, consultant of RMTI , a certified sensory enrichment therapist, a certified diet consultant and a practitioner of BrainGym. She also holds a diploma in children art and children art psychology. She had been interviewed several times about her works and her effort in the field of special needs. Her interview had been published in major newspaper and website. She is passionate in conducting a workshop, parent coaching program, consultation to parents, assessment and etc. She gained a huge group of supporters from her write-ups and articles in facebook. – Date of Certification: June 25,2017. – Experience: 3 years – Other Qualifications: Instructor of Movement Based Learning, Consultant of Rhythmic Movement Training International, Certified Diet Consultant, Diploma in Children Art, BrainGym Practitioner.
– Date of Certification: June 17,2017 – Other Qualifications: MS Psy grad student
– Date of Certification: July 19, 2017 – Experience: 19 years
– Date of Certification: July 31, 2017 – Experience: Work with kids with ASD, Down Syndrome Adults – Other Qualifications: RDT and PCC
– Date of Certification: August 2, 2017 – Experience: 2015 Present SPEd at Sunshine School
– Date of Certification: 28 August 2017 – Experience: 12 years teaching Special Ed.
– Date of Certification: 19 September 2017 – Experience: 3 years in Special Needs Education – Other Qualification: B.A Psych, B.C.L
- Date of Certification: 01 Mar 2017 - Experience: 30 years experience with special needs children and families, Autism Specialist (ABA), DAN, Son-Rise, Homeschooling, Parent of a recovered ASD child, Case manager of periodic and residential services for children with developmental disabilities, public speaker, and parenting expert.
- Date of Certification: 16 Mar 2017 - Experience: marriage and family therapist for last 18 years
- Date of Certification: 02 May 2017 - Experience: 11 years of practice experience, 8 in pediatrics