- Date of Certification: 24 May 2017 - Experience: 3 years with CCC's, 11 total years as SLP-A and SLP
Jill is a Licensed Occupational Therapist specializing in pediatrics. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of South Florida, with additional degrees in Fine Arts and Mass Communications/Marketing. While participating in psychology research into Early Intervention techniques, Jill began working with at-risk children and families. She returned to school at the University of Florida to earn her Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy and has since been working with children with disabilities and their families in school and outpatient settings. Jill has experience working with children ages 0-21 with a variety of needs, utilizing her skills to address sensory, gross motor, fine motor, and psychosocial concerns to support a child’s ability to engage in life to their fullest potential. She additionally teaches Art as Therapy, approaching the subject from a blended Psychological and Occupational Therapy perspective, addressing both the sensory and fine motor skills required for art, as well as the psychological benefits of artistic expression.
- Date of Certification: 08 Apr 2017 - Experience: 16 years as pediatric OT
- Date of Certification: 01 May 2017 - Experience: 17 years - Other Qualification: Primary School Teacher, Recovery Teacher
- Date of Certification: 01 Jun 2017 - Experience: 2 years - Other Qualification:
- Date of Certification: 07 Apr 2016 - Experience: - Other Qualification:
- Date of Certification: 26 Jun 2016 - Experience: - Other Qualification:
- Date of Certification: 30 Jun 2016 - Experience: 18 years - Other Qualification: PGDHM, cert. HWT, Early Interventionist, Brain Gym, Drama Therapy, Certified Autism Specialist (IBBCES)
Mary Lynne Jones has been a registered Physical Therapist for over thirty years, is a mother of four and enjoys hiking, music and staying fit. She has continued to advance her training in pediatrics, neurological rehabilitation, and advanced orthopedics. She uses a combination of techniques to best serve her clients that come for a wide variety of concerns from developmental delay, injury rehabilitation, to neurological concerns. She co-owns a multidisciplinary clinic which also provides Chiropractic, Massage, and Nutritional Counselling, for a well-rounded, natural approach to better health. – Date of Certification: June 17, 2017 – Experience: 30 years practicing physiotherapy
– Date of Certification: July 4, 2017 – Experience: 3 years - Other Qualifications: Individual learning support teacher.