Jeanne is a pediatric occupational therapist who is board certified in pediatric specialty by the American Occupational Therapy Association. She has 40 years of experience in pediatric OT and is certified in The Listening Program, Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT), Handwriting Without Tears, and has extensive training in sensory integration/sensory processing treatment and auditory interventions. She is co-proprietor of Island Therapies of Suffolk in Deer Park, New York. She is the author of a book entitled, " Sensory Integration Strategies for Parents " (2nd edition). - Date of Certification: 26 Mar 2017 - Experience: 40 years pediatric OT
I have been an Occupational Therapist for 45 years. I am fully trained in sensory processing and sensory integration as well as DIR or Floor Time from Dr. Stanly Green Span. I have worked with all ages from 0 - geriatrics. I firmly believe that this treatment protocol can help people reregulate their brain wiring and chemicals in order to be calmer and more organized in order to be better able to handle the stresses of life. - Date of Certification: 23 May 2017 - Other Qualification: Sipt certified, sensory trained
- Date of Certification: 16 OCT 2016 - Experience: - Other Qualification:
- Date of Certification: 26 Jun 2016 - Experience: - Other Qualification:
– Date of Certification: July 31, 2017 – Experience: I am a therapist at an ESE school in Florida as well as a mother of a child with Autism.
- Date of Certification: 19 Mar 2017 - Experience: 6 years practicing in pediatrics
– Date of Certification: July 5,2017
- Date of Certification: 31 Jan 2017 - Experience: 2 years experience working in school based practice
- Date of Certification: 05 Feb 2017 - Experience: 1 year
- Date of Certification: 04 Apr 2017 - Experience: 10 plus years experience as a pediatric.