Mendability is the creator and original telehealth service provider of Sensory Enrichment Therapy™. Since 2011, Mendability has helped over 3,000 families in over 60 countries.
– Date of Certification: August 2, 2017 – Experience: School/ Private Practice
- Date of Certification: 20 Feb 2017 - Experience: 14 years working in field of OT; 9 years working with reflex integration and sensory integration in outpatient clinic
- Date of Certification: 13 Mar 2017 - Experience: 17 years with the NYC Dept of EDU as a Senior OTR - Other Qualification: SIPT certification
– Date of Certification: 18 September 2017 – Experience: 18 years Special Education Teacher BS Degree
Allison works at Hearts and Hands Therapy of New Jersey. Hearts & Hands was founded by Mary Jo Walilko in New Jersey from all that she had learned over 17 years as a therapist and mother of a child with ASD. We are unique in that our focus comes from a mother’s struggle and triumphs over ASD and we truly understand from firsthand experience what parents are going through; not only their child’s behaviors but also all the issues they face in the home, community and school system. We help the behaviors with scientific backed ABA Therapy and Sensory Enrichment Therapy but are also there to support the family in ALL that they need. We hope that you will decide to trust us with your child’s behavioral therapy and know we will do all we can for them as if they were our own child. Hearts & Hands Therapy specializes in providing individual supports to children with special needs of any kind. We always take a team approach to identifying any problematic behaviors, why they are occurring, and come up with strategies and a treatment plan that is a good fit for the child in any environment. Our services include:...
– Date of Certification: 6 September 2017 – Experience: 6 years as a DC, 1 year as DC/OT – Other Qualification: Doctor of Chiropractic
– Date of Certification: 26 October 2017 – Experience: Teacher – Other Qualification: MA PGCE QTS
– Date of Certification: July 2,2017 – Experience: Pediatric setting/ School-based
- Date of Certification: 26 Jun 2016 - Experience: - Other Qualification: